httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregg L. Smith" <li...@glewis.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r883540 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: ./ build/ docs/conf/ docs/conf/extra/ include/ modules/aaa/ modules/core/ modules/examples/ modules/generators/ modules/ldap/ modules/mappers/ modules/ssl/ server/ server/mpm/prefork/ server/mpm/worker
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 20:12:05 GMT
Jeff Trawick wrote:
> no, even I could understand
>
> I fixed it by hardcoding "logs" when DEFAULT_REL_RUNTIMEDIR isn't defined.

This works for me at least.

> (mpm_default.h won't be found on Unix without build changes, and we
> want to minimize affinity with any particular MPM anyway.)

I find that odd since I see it in the mpm_default.h files under all the
various mpms (worker/simple/event).

> I left a note to clean up access to DEFAULT_REL_RUNTIMEDIR for some
> other rainy day.

Rainy days are for such things. I see wrowe's comment post your reply,
do you feel like a ping-pong ball yet? ;-)

I thank you for your prompt attention to this matter,
Gregg