httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregg L. Smith" <li...@glewis.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r883540 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: ./ build/ docs/conf/ docs/conf/extra/ include/ modules/aaa/ modules/core/ modules/examples/ modules/generators/ modules/ldap/ modules/mappers/ modules/ssl/ server/ server/mpm/prefork/ server/mpm/worker
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 19:24:14 GMT
Maybe I should add, build will fail on line util_mutex.c line 160
unless DEFAULT_REL_RUNTIMEDIR is defined, whether by also including
mpm_default.h or adding a define in util_mutex.c or
util_mutex.h.

E:\build\httpd-2.3.x-dev\server\util_mutex.c(159) : error C2065:
'DEFAULT_REL_RUNTIMEDIR' : undeclared identifier

Sorry for the lack of clarity again.
Gregg