httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: svn commit: r883712 - /httpd/httpd/trunk/docs/manual/mod/core.xml
Date Tue, 24 Nov 2009 16:53:24 GMT
Jeff Trawick wrote:
> On Tue, Nov 24, 2009 at 9:54 AM,  <trawick@apache.org> wrote:
>> Author: trawick
>> Date: Tue Nov 24 14:54:03 2009
>> New Revision: 883712

>> Log:
>> document the new Mutex directive, pulling in any existing special considerations
described in the
>> documentation of the old LockFile, AcceptMutex, RewriteLock, and SSLMutex directives
>
> I'll axe the old directive documentation and update any other affected
> documentation once wrowe's concern about cross-node lock files is
> resolved (barring any other concerns I'm yet to be informed of ;) ).

It sounds like this is resolved, and was nothing more than the confusion
I introduced when I didn't update the docs to match the code revision.
Sorry about that - I presume your patch will simply normalize all this
documentation, and we can call it a day.

Looking forward to the directive docs, happy to review!