httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mladen Turk <mt...@apache.org>
Subject Re: balancer-manager and server-status feature request.
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 10:52:07 GMT
On 16/11/09 11:33, Mark Watts wrote:

> The statistics one gets from both /balancer-manager and mod_status are
> useful but of course only exist until httpd is restarted.
>
> It would be nice if they could be configured to periodically write some
> lines to the error log (at LogLevel info or so) with these statistics so
> the data can be preserved.

This could be done using watchdog module that would fire some
balancer log module.
Regarding xml data, it is my long standing wish to create
log output filter sub module system where the log lines would
go trough a VFS filter capable of writing to xml, database, etc
(depending on the VFS implementation).

If you came up with such a module I'd be happy to review it :)

Regards
--
^TM