httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregg L. Smith" <li...@glewis.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release 2.3.3 as alpha
Date Mon, 16 Nov 2009 03:09:50 GMT
It's 03:00 UTC 11/16 but the vote failed anyway.

Some things that have not been addressed.
Basically, SSL doesn't work or there's new directives not documented yet.

mod_ssl: r835046 + OpenSSL 0.9.8L + working config from 2.2.14
PKCS #1 SHA-1 With RSA Encryption 2048bit certs (Real, not self-signed)

SSLCertificateChainFile: file '/path/to/real.ca.crt' does not exist or
is empty
SSLCACertificateFile: file '/path/to/real.ca-bundle.crt' does not exist
or is empty
comment those out and "Oops, no RSA, DSA or ECC server private key found?!"

SSLSessionCache: 'shmcb' session cache not supported (known names: )
corresponding socache module seems to need to be loaded, not documented.

mod_proxy_scgi does not build on win32, not surprising since it does not
build on 2.2.14 either. see Message-ID: <4AC1C161.7080106@glewis.com>
(missing from archives but is at MARC)

It would be nice if the ssl errors could be cleaned up before
2.3.4-alpha but I'll understand if they are not. It's alpha after all.

Regards,
Gregg