httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Gregg L. Smith" <li...@glewis.com>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release 2.3.3 as alpha
Date Thu, 12 Nov 2009 07:19:04 GMT
Hi Bill,

I know this, even better now ;) ... will remember to pay more attention.

Since I have your eyes yet again, makefile.win wants to copy pcre.pdb
but my out-of-tree pcre does not include that file, the .dll is there,
not the pdb. Can this made to make noise only and not stop the copy
process at this point like it does with openssl. I always get these
warnings with openssl.exe, libeay.dll and ssleay.dll in 2.2 but it never
stops the process with a fatal.

For the time I let it stop (to copy the dll) and then commented out the
line (585) and let it run away from there. Since these are by default
not included in the out-of-tree builds can we just copy the dlls and
drop the pdbs from the copy command?

Thanks
Gregg