httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: mod_fcgid: add mod_status support?
Date Wed, 11 Nov 2009 04:42:50 GMT
Jeff Trawick wrote:
> 2009/11/9 pqf <pqf@mailtech.cn>:
>> Hi, all
>>    I am new to this community, I am think to add mod_status support to mod_fcgid,
which provide more internal information to administrators. Is it a good idea? I am working
on it now, but if someone think it's not a good idea, please let me know.

> Sure.  I'd like to see a view of processes and perhaps scores from mod_status.

I'd like to see this become an extensible mechansim.  It was on the topic list
last week until SSL issues got the better of us.

I'll post thoughts in the coming week, Aaron, DougM and I have all done some
pondering on this subject that would make things cleaner for all.

But in terms of 2.0/2.2 legacy fcgid support for scoreboard, Sander's comments
are right on.