httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dirk-Willem van Gulik <di...@webweaving.org>
Subject Server Gated Certs (Was: TLS renegotiation attack, mod_ssl and OpenSSL)
Date Fri, 06 Nov 2009 01:38:28 GMT
So with Joe his patch doing the right thing it seems (would be nice if
we could get Ben or the OpenSSL guys to confirm that) - that we propably
only have the step up 'Server Gated Certs'* let to check.

Does anyone have such a beast for testing ?

or Rick - could you help us here ?

Thanks,

Dw.

*: these are basically server certs with a special flag; causing
    export-grade browsers to reconnect with the export restrictions
    lifted and then re-negotiating a longer session key.