httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: horray - snapshots are back again, but ....
Date Tue, 03 Nov 2009 23:17:08 GMT
Hi Tony,
Tony Stevenson schrieb:
> I'm sorry, I dont understand what you want us to do. viewcv is working,
> I just used it now.
huh? well, I used normally:
http://svn.apache.org/
where there was a viewvc link; now only snapshots show up there. Can you
then please give me your working link?

> As for the rest of your mail, you may need to explain it better.
well, very simple: what I listed below with -- are branches which are no
longer maintained, thus useless, while other branches marked with ++
which we *do* maintain are missing; as a sample see here the branches
I'm interested in (and most likely anyone else who uses snaps):
http://svwe20.itex.at/snapshots/
see also the file repositories.txt inside the tar.gz which I did send to
you directly.

Gün.