httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jorge Schrauwen <jorge.schrau...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Httpd 3.0 or something else
Date Wed, 04 Nov 2009 23:58:28 GMT
I'm with Jim,

Head for 2.4 first.

IIRC there was some talk about moving to a 'd' project, since httpd
now does ftp (mod_ftp), echo, pop3,... and some other protocols.
I don't remember much from it though. I did like the idea back then
but thats about the only thing I remember from that.

Maybe we could also poll the user base? I know there was a restart on
the debate about the current conf and lua/perl/whatever not so long
ago so maybe these are all things to look into again for a 3.0?

Just my .2 cents

/me off to studying windows 2008 server -_-

~Jorge