httpd-dev mailing list archives

From mario-fa <mario...@infonet.com.br>
Subject Study about developer and commits.
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 01:13:33 GMT

We are studying behavior and characteristic about Open Source Software (OSS)
development using by reference “What can OSS mailing lists tell us? A
preliminary psychometric text analysis of the Apache developer mailing list
(Hassan , Rigby)” that used the Apache httpd server developer mailing list.
We need to know are major developer commit in the Project Apache HTTP Server
(4 developers) for to continue our study. Do you help us? Where do We can
find this information?
Thanks you for your attention.

Mário André
Master’s degree student