httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stefan Fritsch ...@sfritsch.de>
Subject Re: ssl related test failures
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 19:34:19 GMT
On Monday 09 November 2009, Jeff Trawick wrote:
> >>  and see how they fail?  Like:
> >>
> >> t/TEST ... -verbose t/ssl/basicauth.t
> >>
> >> should get you some more insight.  Also, which platform?
> >
> > This is Debian unstable with the Debian openssl. It seems to
> > complain about an expired CRL.
>
> this is a test framework tree you've had for a while?  the certs
>  will expire after a while (30 days perhaps?)
>
> does "t/TEST -clean" force the certs to be generated next time you
>  run the tests?  (you can see the openssl output scroll by)

Thanks, that was the right hint. With a new svn checkout of the
framework, all tests pass and "t/TEST -clean" or "make clean" cleans
the certs.

For some reason, the cleaning of the certs does not work with the old
tree. I don't think I am interested enough in the problem right now to
debug it, though.