httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sander Temme <scte...@apache.org>
Subject Re: ssl related test failures
Date Mon, 09 Nov 2009 20:24:12 GMT

On Nov 9, 2009, at 11:49 AM, Ruediger Pluem wrote:

>> Thanks, that was the right hint. With a new svn checkout of the
>> framework, all tests pass and "t/TEST -clean" or "make clean" cleans
>> the certs.
>>
>> For some reason, the cleaning of the certs does not work with the old
>> tree. I don't think I am interested enough in the problem right now
>> debug it, though.
>>

> I noticed as well that from time to time for whatever reason t/TEST -
> clean
> doesn't clean the certificates. But as a fresh checkout fixes this I
> haven't
> had the energy so far to look deep into this.

Same here.  perl-framework insists on reconfiguring, recompiling and
re-keying every time I run it on my Mac.  It reconfigures when I don't
want it to, and I can't make it reconfigure when I do want it to.

I don't have the perl-fu, time or energy to figure this out.

S.

--
Sander Temme
sctemme@apache.org