httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Mário André <mario...@infonet.com.br>
Subject Study about developer and commits.
Date Thu, 26 Nov 2009 16:17:04 GMT
Dear Developers,

We are studying behavior and characteristic about Open Source Software (OSS)
development using by reference “What can OSS mailing lists tell us? A
preliminary psychometric text analysis of the Apache developer mailing list
(Hassan , Rigby)” that used the Apache httpd server developer mailing list.

We need to know are major developer commit in the Project Apache HTTP Server
(4 developers), for to continue our study.

In period:

Developer A: Top committer in release 1.3 (We guess 1997-1998)

Developer B: Top committer in release 2.0 ("developer B was the top
committer for 1999 and 2000")

Developer C: developer C was the top committer for 2001 and 2002

Developer D: (We guess 2003 - 2005)

Do you help us? Where do We can find this information?

Thank you for attention.

Mário André

Master’s degree student

Instituto Federal de Educação, Ciência e Tecnologia de Sergipe - IFS

Mestrando em MCC - Universidade Federald de Alagoas - UFAL

http://www.marioandre.com.br/

Skype: mario-fa