httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Walter Heck <walterh...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: mod_fcgid: settings needed in every vhost?
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 16:44:04 GMT
Hi Jeff,

On Mon, Oct 5, 2009 at 07:00, Jeff Trawick <trawick@gmail.com> wrote:
> I think the conf settings work with mod_fcgid 2.2 if you replicate all
> server config/virtual host settings into every vhost, perhaps using the
> include file mechanism in the blog you pointed to.

FYI: I went through worlds of pain (we're using ispcp
(http://isp-control.net/) which does 'interesting' things to your
apache conf) but I managed to get an Include with the mod_fcgid
settings i needed into every vhost. The 500 errors are now in the
past. I don't feel too comfortable running svn-builds on a production
box :)

thanks for the help/confirmation/explanation!

Walter