httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Walter Heck <walterh...@gmail.com>
Subject mod_fcgid: settings needed in every vhost?
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 22:58:28 GMT
Hi Guys,

I am using apache2, php5 and mod_fcgid on CentOS and I'm having a lot
of issues with 500 errors. I came across this blog post:
http://jay.vox.com/library/post/mod_fcgid-ignoring-fastcgi-config-settings.html

I was wondering if that is completely true? And if it is, why is it
that way? Just looking for some answers, trying to understand what is
going on :)

Thanks in advance!

Walter

=== my config ===
[root@web01 ~]# yum list installed | grep php
php.x86_64                               5.2.9-2.el5.centos            installed
[root@web01 ~]# yum list installed | grep httpd
httpd.x86_64                             2.2.8-1.el5s2.centos          installed
[root@web01 ~]# yum list installed | grep fcgid
mod_fcgid.x86_64                         2.2-4.el5.kb                  installed