httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r822094 - /httpd/mod_fcgid/trunk/modules/fcgid/fcgid_conf.c
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 20:00:12 GMT
On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 3:40 PM, Chris Darroch <chrisd@pearsoncmg.com> wrote:

> Jeff Trawick wrote:
>
>> Beyond beta, I think we have something that is clearly better than the 2007 mod_fcgid
2.2 release and should get out the door soon as a GA (as long as testing doesn't show any
regression).  I just made what I hope are uncontroversial changes to the directive names.
 I'll try to make peace with the rest.  It would be great if others would decide in the
short term what they can't live with.

>  The directive name changes look great to me -- thanks very much!
> Are there any you remain concerned about?

Earlier I posted suggested changes to just about everything (thread
"[mod_fcgid] Cleaning up configuration directive names").  I've gotten
over that ;)  Here are a few from the original list that aren't so
important to change but still might be considered an improvement by
others:

FCGIDOutputBufferSize -> FCGIDResponseBufferSize

FCGIDBusyTimeout -> FCGIDRequestTimeout
FCGIDBusyScanInterval -> FCGIDRequestTimeoutScanInterval (unfortunate
name for unfortunate concept)