httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r822094 - /httpd/mod_fcgid/trunk/modules/fcgid/fcgid_conf.c
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 12:56:19 GMT
On Tue, Oct 6, 2009 at 4:07 AM, William A. Rowe, Jr. <wrowe@rowe-clan.net>wrote:

> trawick@apache.org wrote:
> > Author: trawick
> > Date: Mon Oct  5 23:58:34 2009
> > New Revision: 822094

> > Log:
> > consolidate/improve reporting of bogus files in the configuration
>
> My quick evaluation of the state of the code

(hoping that includes building on Windows to see the more obvious
Jeff-breakage :( )

> suggests we are ready for another beta
> candidate right now?  Unless I hear otherwise, I'll roll this in a half day
> and see
> if we aren't more successful this round.

+1

Beyond beta, I think we have something that is clearly better than the 2007
mod_fcgid 2.2 release and should get out the door soon as a GA (as long as
testing doesn't show any regression).  I just made what I hope are
uncontroversial changes to the directive names.  I'll try to make peace with
the rest.  It would be great if others would decide in the short term what
they can't live with.