httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Michael Felt <mamf...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: problem with build on AIX 6.1
Date Wed, 07 Oct 2009 14:27:01 GMT
You sound much better versed than I. However, next week when I am back I'll
go thru my "obscure" and see if I can find anything to help me understand.
Someone in IBM probably had a reason for being different (i.e. COFF versus
ELF). I just hope to understand it well enough to be able to be able to get
builds to build easily.

Would you care to comment on a preference for CC definition when using XL
compilers. I am leaning towards xlc.