httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: adding mod_reqtimeout to trunk?
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 16:27:03 GMT
Personally, I'd like to see this as part of the actual
code core, where we have several Timeouts, eg:

	Timeout 30 5 10 2

which define timeout as now, timeout before 1st byte, timeout
between bytes timeout after etc...

We've always wanted better control over this ind timeouts and
putting it in a module seems not a good idea for 2.4/3.0
(but of course, OK for 2.2.x)