httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guy Ferraiolo <gferrai...@email.com>
Subject flood stuff
Date Mon, 26 Oct 2009 16:32:04 GMT

This is somewhat of a test for sending to the list and also a reply to Eric

1.  Is the username/password getting to the server?

    You can check your logs or use tcpdump to be sure.

2.  Are you trying to randomize this?

3.  Are you using a round-robin profile?

4.  Include your flood config file if it's not too long.