httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <>
Subject Re: Trunk MPM API changes and the OS/2 and NetWare MPMs
Date Sun, 18 Oct 2009 15:28:02 GMT
Hi Jeff,
Jeff Trawick schrieb:
> I am happy to
> * start committing the necessary changes (unbuilt and untested)
> * provide some notes on what needs to be done
> * continue to ignore
> as desired by the maintainers.  Just let me know ;)
please do! Although I have current trunk working, its still lacking some
stuff, and I probably did some things wrong; I think I have XXX comments
in it as reminder what still needs tweaks ...

Also, I was recently checking for the optional hook stuff when you
changed mod_watchdog, and I'm not sure yet if it really works - f.e.
from what I see mod_ssl has such an optional hook, but I dont see
mod_status have it plugin ...
I compiled and tested the hook sample modules, and these seem to work ...

thanks, Gün.

View raw message