httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: 2.3.3-alpha
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 23:56:17 GMT
Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Planning on pushing this out to coincide w/ ACUS09... Let's assume
> head of apr 1.4...

You've made 'reservations' a number times in the past several years in STATUS, and
on list, that weren't realized for >1+ month afterwards.

Any time you would like to tag an alpha, please do so and be our guest, we will
all thank you for it!

And any time you are not tagging an alpha, please let someone else go ahead and
do so without waiting for your approval.

Any PMC member is welcome to tag trunk and ask for its blessing.  Contrawise, any
committer can make note of a Showstopper under the STATUS section to ask for a
specific problem/veto to be corrected.  [As far as I know, none exist.]