httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Chris Darroch <chr...@pearsoncmg.com>
Subject Re: mod_fcgid POST broken if FcgiAuthorizer is run
Date Sat, 10 Oct 2009 03:05:15 GMT
Jeff Trawick wrote:

> Chris Darroch has a patch for that, which is a small part of
>
> http://people.apache.org/~chrisd/patches/mod_fcgid_auth/mod_fcgid-1auth-trunk.patch
>
> which applies to the old mod_fcgid 2.2 but which he has submitted here
> for inclusion.  If you get stuck, look in there at some of the checks
> for role == responder, one or more of which are for the
> responder+authorizer-on-same-request issue.

   Yes -- and I'm really, really going to prioritize breaking this
patchset up (I know I'm a moron for having run everything together)
next week and trying to commit portions one at a time to mod_fcgid trunk.

   I know, because we do it in production, that I have a single script
running as both authorizer and responder, and it does work OK ... I just
have to go back in line by line and figure out what each change was for.

   Please do hassle me next week if I don't show some signs of progress
on this front.

Chris.

--
GPG Key ID: 366A375B