httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rainer Jung <rainer.j...@kippdata.de>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release httpd mod_ftp-0.9.6 beta?
Date Tue, 06 Oct 2009 16:31:24 GMT
On 29.09.2009 05:28, William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>   [ ] -1 for any release of 0.9.6 (regressed from 0.9.2 or earlier?)
>   [ ] +1 to release as 0.9.6-beta
>   [ ] +1 to release as 0.9.6 GA

Exactly like Jeff:

+1 for beta
+ 0.5 for GA (I don't know enough about it to be more sure)

This time I tested on Windows (XP with VS .NET 2003 against httpd 2.2.14
out of tree).

Note concerning the Windows build files: I did a "neu erstellen", should
be something like clean&build. As a result for mod_ftp I did not get
.pdb files. They were only produced for mod_ftp_example.

Digging into it a little deeper reveals, that if you do "neu erstellen",
then it first produces all files for mod_ftp (including pdb), then
removes most of them as part of the clean for mod_ftp_example and then
produces the files for mod_ftp_example.

Regards,

Rainer