httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [Fwd: SvnPubSub websites -- need more volunteers]
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 01:25:26 GMT
Paul,
Paul Querna schrieb:
> all the files are now sourced from svn:
> <https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/httpd/>
another question:
with one of last releases I suggested that we should introduce SSI for
all the html pages where the release numbers appear; few days ago I
tested with one file (see r818706, r818772) but SSI was not enabled; do
you think we can enable it? And if so how? should we rename those files
to .shtml, or should we enable the SSI filter for .html, or works the
X-bit hack?
I think if we would fix / enable it just now that would greatly simplify
this and future releases ...

Gün.