httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Barry Scott <barry.sc...@onelan.co.uk>
Subject mod_fcgid - how to limit max processes per fcgi image
Date Thu, 01 Oct 2009 15:28:20 GMT
With  mod_fastcgi I can to the following:

FastCgiServer /usr/local/onelan/html/dsm.fcgi -processes 1 -idle-timeout 200
FastCgiServer /usr/local/onelan/html/dsmxml.fcgi -processes 1
-idle-timeout 30

Which creates two servers running waiting for request with only once
instance of each.

I cannot see how to achieve the same result with mod_fcgid.

The promising MaxProcessCount seems to apply to all processes
which is not what I want. I assume that if I set MaxProcessCount
to 2 then I might get two dsm.fcgi processor of one of each.

Is there a way to limit max processes per image?

Barry