httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dick Davies <rasput...@hellooperator.net>
Subject Re: Dav Locks corrupting; need some troubleshooting tools
Date Thu, 15 Oct 2009 14:27:29 GMT
[sorry for the crosspost, but not sure where this should go].

To answer my own question:

got to the bottom of it; looks to me like the
lock DB is a hash of

inode <-> locktoken

Steps to reproduce:

* PUT file
* LOCK file
* PROPGET file (note down the locktoken)
use something other than DAV to delete 'file' (e.g. a cronjob)
* PUT newfile (very good chance the inode is reused)
* LOCK newfile (it will fail)
* PROPGET newfile (you'll see it has the same locktoken)

Should I report this as a bug?