httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ali Halawi <halawi....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Making a binary distribution of apache 2.2.14 on Aix 6.1
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 17:58:13 GMT

Jeff Trawick wrote:

> On Wed, Oct 28, 2009 at 1:04 PM, Graham Leggett <minfrin@sharp.fm> wrote:
>> Ali Halawi wrote:
>>
>>> Well rpmbuild doesnt exist on my aix..
>>
>> What packaging system does aix use? RPM? Or something else?
>
> primarily "something else"; I think it is referred to as LPP format
>
> IBM has provided RPMs of open source software for AIX for a long time.
>  Presumably the RPM tools are available somewhere, though perhaps not
> in a normal install.

yes just google it and it is called AIX TOOLBOX.

the problem above that i was using a blibpath option with the binbuild.sh
command. just removed it and all went Ok.

but the problem now is with this :
exec(): 0509-036 Cannot load program ./bindist/bin/httpd because of the
following errors:
rtld: 0712-001 Symbol XML_StopParser was referenced
      from module /opt/XXX/httpd-2.2.14/lib/libaprutil-1.so(), but a runtime
definition
      of the symbol was not found.
sed: 0602-419 Cannot find or open file bindist/conf/httpd-std.conf.
Creating distribution archive and readme file...

i have to go to eat ... i've been for 11 hours now... thanks in advance !!