httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ali Halawi <halawi....@gmail.com>
Subject Re: Making a binary distribution of apache 2.2.14 on Aix 6.1
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 12:00:47 GMT

Guenter Knauf-2 wrote:

> Hi,
> Ali Halawi schrieb:
>> I am trying to make a binary distribution of apache 2.2.14 on aix 6.14.
>> The problem is when i run the binbuild.sh command from httpd-2.2.14/build
> please search the list posts - same topic (Making a binary distribution
> package... for AIX) was just this month discussed, f.e.:
> http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/httpd-dev/200910.mbox/%3C9ade2d510910120934u6b7fe9abvf432187947a4da7f@mail.gmail.com%3E
> follow this thread ...
>
> G√ľnter.

Well actually i read this article but I found that the solution is not so
clear and micheal did not explained well how he managed to solve this error
(bug).

I have to make the point that i installed the expat 2.0.1-2 from an rpm
distribution.(will this be a problem?? :
http://www.perzl.org/aix/index.php?n=Main.Expat)

more details are always welcomed and thanks for the fast reply !!

Ali
France