httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Eldar Gaynetdinov <hal9000e...@yahoo.com>
Subject Re: Controlling hook calling order in Apache 2.x
Date Sun, 04 Oct 2009 18:11:08 GMT
> Especially if you know your hook will run in front of (or
> after) a particular
> hook entry, before and after arguments to the register
> function can help you
> with that sort of ordering.

I know about this possibility but I want write hooks which will called first and last. I need
to measure CPU utilization (sys and user time) for each request by getrusage().

In particular, I want that hook ap_hook_post_read_request will called first for run getrusage(),
and some hook in the last phase will called last for run getrusage() second time and calculate
difference in cpu time.

I don't know what hook will called in the last phase.