httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Joe Orton <jor...@redhat.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r829619 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: ./ modules/ssl/
Date Wed, 28 Oct 2009 14:22:57 GMT
On Tue, Oct 27, 2009 at 03:14:55AM +0100, Guenter Knauf wrote:
> Hi Joe, Steve,
> I have some probs with getting this compiled;
> first its inclear for me from where HAVE_OCSP should get defined in
> ssl_toolkit.compat.h - for me it seems its not defined in line 42, thus
> #include <openssl/ocsp.h>
> in line 44 is not included, and causes compile errors on NetWare since
> later on in line 150 we have:
> #if (OPENSSL_VERSION_NUMBER >= 0x00908080)
> #ifndef OPENSSL_NO_TLSEXT
> #define HAVE_OCSP_STAPLING
> #endif
> #endif
> so HAVE_OCSP_STAPLING gets defined when !OPENSSL_NO_TLSEXT although
> ocsp.h was not included.

Hiya, I'm not sure I follow this.  HAVE_OCSP should be defined by the
build system iff openssl/ocsp.h is present - the Netware scripts may
need to be updated for this.  I've updated the #if's to check for
HAVE_OCSP in r830554; does this work for you?

(In case you didn't see my other message, thanks a lot for fixing the
indenting!)

Regards, Joe