httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Bojan Smojver <bo...@rexursive.com>
Subject Re: Crazy slowloris mitigation patch
Date Mon, 19 Oct 2009 01:27:05 GMT
On Mon, 2009-10-19 at 10:40 +1100, Bojan Smojver wrote:
> Maybe we could use SIGURG here. After all we do have an urgent message
> for the socket :-)

Hmm, it's a real bummer we don't have more user defined signals. We
could reach for RT stuff, but I'm not sure how portable that is.

Anyhow, here is a version that uses the dreadful SIGINT a bit more
smartly. It'll only close client socket if SIGINT came from the parent
process (provided sigaction() is available). Otherwise, it'll exit the
process, as usual.

--
Bojan