httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject Re: svn commit: r819289 - in /httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x: CHANGES STATUS modules/ssl/ssl_engine_vars.c modules/ssl/ssl_toolkit_compat.h support/ab.c
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2009 18:31:27 GMT
On Sun, Sep 27, 2009 at 7:59 AM, <minfrin@apache.org> wrote:

> Author: minfrin
> Date: Sun Sep 27 11:59:10 2009
> New Revision: 819289

> Log:
> ...promote.
>
> Modified:
>    httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/CHANGES
>    httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/STATUS
>    httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/modules/ssl/ssl_engine_vars.c
>    httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/modules/ssl/ssl_toolkit_compat.h
>    httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/support/ab.c

It is fine to use a commit log of simply "promote" for STATUS, if that is
all that is modified.  (I used to enjoy Justin's updates here on what jazz
album he was listening to...  I guess people use Twitter for that now.)

When you commit code, you need to include a real commit log, regardless of
the branch.  Look at the information available for the last two updates to
this file, then look at earlier commits:

http://svn.apache.org/viewvc/httpd/httpd/branches/2.2.x/modules/ssl/ssl_engine_vars.c