httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jeff Trawick <traw...@gmail.com>
Subject fcgid doc build
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 23:02:40 GMT
On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 5:22 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr.
<wrowe@rowe-clan.net>wrote:

(About <Status> I'll look at what's going on here, but I'd be mostly
> curious if your build/ subdirectory is up to date?)

I just removed created a fresh checkout of httpd/mod_fcgid/trunk, used
configure.apxs with APXS pointing to httpd trunk, ran "make generate-docs",
manually created docs/man when generate-docs bombed, ran it again, touched
mod_fcgid.xml, ran it again, yada yada yada

Differences between what is committed, other than doc changes:

i. it says HTTP Server Version 2.2, which I guess corresponds to the branch
that was exported into build and style; you and Rainer get 2.3
ii. it says copyright 2009; you and Rainer get 2008
iii. I get "Status: " instead of "Status: External".

Are you guys building from within an httpd checkout?