httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian J. France" <br...@brianfrance.com>
Subject Re: DAV Option Patch
Date Mon, 14 Sep 2009 22:05:55 GMT

On Sep 14, 2009, at 05:23 PM, Graham Leggett wrote:

> Brian J. France wrote:
>
>> Can you credit Jari Urpalainen (jari.urpalainen nokia.com) as well as
>> these are all based on his patches for his mod_dav_acl.
>
> Done in 814860.
>
>> More patches tomorrow.
>
> I see the example module that you asked not to commit is ASF licensed,
> is this true

That example module is my testing module and is under the ASF licensed.

> also of the patches you've have submitted so far?

While Jari's mod_dav_acl is licensed under LGPL, can the patches to
httpd be licensed that way?

What would we need to do to get them added if Jari's patches (or even
mod_dav_acl) would fall under LGPL?

I know he is would like to see them added to httpd.

Brian