httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject [VOTE] release httpd mod_fcgid-2.3.2?
Date Tue, 29 Sep 2009 03:30:37 GMT
Quick on the heels of mod_fcgid 2.3.1 we have another candidate for your
consideration, with many improvements to docs and especially the authn/authz
interface.

Please fetch up the newly minted mod_fcgid-2.3.2.tar.gz (or bz2)
or the win32 suitable package mod_fcgid-2.3.2-crlf.zip from:

  http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/mod_fcgid/

review, take it for a spin, and cast your choice

  [ ] -1 for any release of 2.3.2 (regressed from 2.3.1?)
  [ ] +1 to release as 2.3.2-beta
  [ ] +1 to release as 2.3.2-GA

Note no configuration updates occur yet on make install.  Not sure what our
'example' aught to look like, yet.  Documentation still needs substantial
attention from fans to fill in the text.

For getting started,

http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/httpd/mod_fcgid/tags/2.3.2/README-FCGID

Bill