httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] release httpd-2.2.14?
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2009 04:11:20 GMT
Hi Jie,
Jie Gao schrieb:
> Didn't really work:
>
> # patch -p 0 -i openssl-0.9.7g-compat-2.2.x.diff
>   Looks like a unified context diff.
>   The next patch looks like a unified context diff.
>   The next patch looks like a unified context diff.
>   I can't seem to find a patch in there anywhere.
hmm, probably you need a dos2unix; I did the patch with 'svn diff' on
Win32 since I had there the old OpenSSL versions around ...
anyway, you tested the single patches, and since these worked ...
was really a funny thing: we broke this about 7 weeks ago in the 2.2.x
branch, though these changes were overdue for 4.5 years :)
Now you tested with an 5.5 years old OpenSSL and showed us that we
missed to make the changes conditional for versions before 0.9.7g ...

thanks again for testing!

Gün.