httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ruediger Pluem <rpl...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] release httpd-2.2.14?
Date Sun, 27 Sep 2009 00:24:08 GMT

On 09/27/2009 12:54 AM, Jie Gao wrote:
> * Jim Jagielski <jim@jaguNET.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sep 23, 2009, at 7:24 PM, Graham Leggett wrote:
>>
>>> Hi all,
>>>
>>> The tarballs are (will soon be) at http://httpd.apache.org/dev/dist/.
>>>
>> Good on Ubuntu 8.10, 9.0.4
>> OS X 10.6.1
>> Solaris 10 Sparc
>
> I am getting errors using Sun's compiler:
>
> uname -a
> SunOS 5.10 xxxx Generic_141414-02 sun4v sparc SUNW,SPARC-Enterprise-T2000
>
>> cc -V
> cc: Sun C 5.9 SunOS_sparc Patch 124867-11 2009/04/30
>
>> openssl version
> OpenSSL 0.9.7d 17 Mar 2004 (+ security fixes for: CVE-2005-2969 CVE-2006-2937 CVE-2006-2940
CVE-2006-3738 CVE-2006-4339 CVE-2006-4343 CVE-2007-5135 CVE-2008-5077 CVE-2009-0590)

>> CC=/opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc CFLAGS='-fast' ./configure

> checking for OpenSSL version... checking openssl/opensslv.h usability... yes
> checking openssl/opensslv.h presence... yes
> checking for openssl/opensslv.h... yes
> checking openssl/ssl.h usability... yes
> checking openssl/ssl.h presence... yes
> checking for openssl/ssl.h... yes
> OK
>   forcing SSL_LIBS to "-lssl -lcrypto -lsocket -lnsl -ldl  "
>   setting LIBS to "-lssl -lcrypto -lsocket -lnsl -ldl  "
> checking openssl/engine.h usability... yes
> checking openssl/engine.h presence... yes
> checking for openssl/engine.h... yes
> checking for SSLeay_version... yes
> checking for SSL_CTX_new... yes
> checking for ENGINE_init... yes
> checking for ENGINE_load_builtin_engines... yes
> checking for SSL_set_cert_store... no
>   forcing MOD_SSL_LDADD to "$(SSL_LIBS)"
> checking whether Distcache is required... no (default)
>   adding "-export-symbols-regex" to MOD_SSL_LDADD
>   adding "ssl_module" to MOD_SSL_LDADD
> checking whether to enable mod_ssl... shared (most)
>   adding "-I$(top_srcdir)/modules/ssl" to INCLUDES
>
>> /usr/ccs/bin/make

> /usr/local/src/apache/srclib/apr/libtool --silent --mode=compile /opt/SUNWspro/bin/cc
-g  -fast  -DSOLARIS2=10 -D_POSIX_PTHREAD_SEMANTICS -D_REENTRANT -D_LARGEFILE64_SOURCE -DAP_DEBUG
   -I/usr/local/src/apache/srclib/pcre -I. -I/usr/local/src/apache/os/unix -I/usr/local/src/apache/server/mpm/worker
-I/usr/local/src/apache/modules/http -I/usr/local/src/apache/modules/filters -I/usr/local/src/apache/modules/proxy
-I/usr/local/src/apache/include -I/usr/local/src/apache/modules/generators -I/usr/local/src/apache/modules/mappers
-I/usr/local/src/apache/modules/database -I/usr/local/src/apache/srclib/apr/include -I/usr/local/src/apache/srclib/apr-util/include
-I/usr/local/src/apache/srclib/apr-util/xml/expat/lib -I/usr/local/src/apache/modules/proxy/../generators
-I/usr/sfw/include -I/usr/local/src/apache/modules/ssl -I/usr/local/src/apache/modules/dav/main
-prefer-non-pic -static -c ab.c && touch ab.lo
> "ab.c", line 493: warning: argument #1 is incompatible with prototype:
>         prototype: pointer to struct ssl_cipher_st {int valid, pointer to const char
name, unsigned long id, unsigned long algorithms, unsigned long algo_strength, unsigned long
algorithm2, int strength_bits, int alg_bits, unsigned long mask, unsigned long mask_strength}
: "/usr/sfw/include/openssl/ssl.h", line 1197
>         argument : pointer to const struct ssl_cipher_st {int valid, pointer to const
char name, unsigned long id, unsigned long algorithms, unsigned long algo_strength, unsigned
long algorithm2, int strength_bits, int alg_bits, unsigned long mask, unsigned long mask_strength}
> "ab.c", line 494: warning: argument #1 is incompatible with prototype:
>         prototype: pointer to struct ssl_cipher_st {int valid, pointer to const char
name, unsigned long id, unsigned long algorithms, unsigned long algo_strength, unsigned long
algorithm2, int strength_bits, int alg_bits, unsigned long mask, unsigned long mask_strength}
: "/usr/sfw/include/openssl/ssl.h", line 1198
>         argument : pointer to const struct ssl_cipher_st {int valid, pointer to const
char name, unsigned long id, unsigned long algorithms, unsigned long algo_strength, unsigned
long algorithm2, int strength_bits, int alg_bits, unsigned long mask, unsigned long mask_strength}
> "ab.c", line 496: warning: argument #1 is incompatible with prototype:
>         prototype: pointer to struct ssl_cipher_st {int valid, pointer to const char
name, unsigned long id, unsigned long algorithms, unsigned long algo_strength, unsigned long
algorithm2, int strength_bits, int alg_bits, unsigned long mask, unsigned long mask_strength}
: "/usr/sfw/include/openssl/ssl.h", line 1196
>         argument : pointer to const struct ssl_cipher_st {int valid, pointer to const
char name, unsigned long id, unsigned long algorithms, unsigned long algo_strength, unsigned
long algorithm2, int strength_bits, int alg_bits, unsigned long mask, unsigned long mask_strength}
> "ab.c", line 580: warning: argument #1 is incompatible with prototype:
>         prototype: pointer to struct ssl_cipher_st {int valid, pointer to const char
name, unsigned long id, unsigned long algorithms, unsigned long algo_strength, unsigned long
algorithm2, int strength_bits, int alg_bits, unsigned long mask, unsigned long mask_strength}
: "/usr/sfw/include/openssl/ssl.h", line 1196
>         argument : pointer to const struct ssl_cipher_st {int valid, pointer to const
char name, unsigned long id, unsigned long algorithms, unsigned long algo_strength, unsigned
long algorithm2, int strength_bits, int alg_bits, unsigned long mask, unsigned long mask_strength}
> "ab.c", line 589: warning: argument #1 is incompatible with prototype:
>         prototype: pointer to struct ssl_cipher_st {int valid, pointer to const char
name, unsigned long id, unsigned long algorithms, unsigned long algo_strength, unsigned long
algorithm2, int strength_bits, int alg_bits, unsigned long mask, unsigned long mask_strength}
: "/usr/sfw/include/openssl/ssl.h", line 1197
>         argument : pointer to const struct ssl_cipher_st {int valid, pointer to const
char name, unsigned long id, unsigned long algorithms, unsigned long algo_strength, unsigned
long algorithm2, int strength_bits, int alg_bits, unsigned long mask, unsigned long mask_strength}
> "ab.c", line 590: warning: argument #1 is incompatible with prototype:
>         prototype: pointer to struct ssl_cipher_st {int valid, pointer to const char
name, unsigned long id, unsigned long algorithms, unsigned long algo_strength, unsigned long
algorithm2, int strength_bits, int alg_bits, unsigned long mask, unsigned long mask_strength}
: "/usr/sfw/include/openssl/ssl.h", line 1198
>         argument : pointer to const struct ssl_cipher_st {int valid, pointer to const
char name, unsigned long id, unsigned long algorithms, unsigned long algo_strength, unsigned
long algorithm2, int strength_bits, int alg_bits, unsigned long mask, unsigned long mask_strength}

These are just warnings. I am not familiar with the SUN compiler. Maybe there is an option
that prevents
it from stopping when it sees warnings.

Regards

RĂ¼diger