httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [vote] release httpd-2.2.14?
Date Thu, 24 Sep 2009 13:47:42 GMT
Graham Leggett schrieb:
> The checksums are generated by the release.sh script, and if they are in
> the wrong format, then the release.sh script must be updated to reflect
> this.
sorry, didnt know; have now checked dist/roll.sh, and see the problem:
the md5 checksum file is generated with either md5sum which produces the
right format, or md5 which seems to produce the other
non-machine-checkable format; the sha1 checksum file is generated with
openssl which also produces the non-machine-checkable format.

I've rewritten this part to always generate machine-checkable format:
highlighted:
http://people.apache.org/~fuankg/testchecksum/testchecksums.sh.html
plaintext:
http://people.apache.org/~fuankg/testchecksum/testchecksums.sh.txt
with .sh extension for download:
http://people.apache.org/~fuankg/testchecksum/testchecksums.sh

please give this a try and test - if nobody objects I will patch roll.sh
with this logic.

Gün.