httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release httpd mod_fcgid-2.3.1?
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 21:22:59 GMT
Jeff Trawick wrote:
> On Thu, Sep 17, 2009 at 3:53 PM, William A. Rowe, Jr.
>
>     How soon do we want another tarball with the whole flurry of fixes
>     committed to mod_fcgid already?
>
> I'd like to see another beta within the week, and a GA within the
> month.  (This could easily drag on forever.)

Yup, let's do at least every other week tags for a little while here, as
long as there is activity.  I'll even tag it tomorrow if folks are ready?
Otherwise I'm fine with postponing to next week.

Bill

(About <Status> I'll look at what's going on here, but I'd be mostly
curious if your build/ subdirectory is up to date?)