httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release httpd mod_fcgid-2.3.1?
Date Thu, 17 Sep 2009 19:53:59 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>>   [ ] +1 to release as 2.3.1-beta
>
> With +1's recorded from chrisd, trawick and wrowe, the package is
> released as-beta (due principally to the more experimental auth issues
> and terse documentation).

And this is done.

> At 2pm EDT we can go ahead and sync the entire site, but I won't be at
> the office for an hour or so after that, so if anyone beats me to it,
> terrific :)

There were several false starts, stalled synchronization, config issues etc,
but I believe

  http://httpd.apache.org/mod_fcgid/

is looking fine.  /download and /modules should also be good now.  But
if someone else wants to follow up just to catch any typos, that would
be great.

It's great to see this released at last!  I will get mod_ftp and mod_fcgid
binaries for win32 up on the site this weekend, as well (ftp's as I roll
the new 0.9.6 attempt).

How soon do we want another tarball with the whole flurry of fixes
committed to mod_fcgid already?