httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Data are send in reverse order
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 13:26:26 GMT
Petr Hracek wrote:

> Sorry it was my fault.
>
> I have corrected them to r->output_filters now.
> But situation is the same. Data are send but java aplication which
> receiving data
> sended over ap_pass_brigade does not receive anything. It seems that
> between apache and java aplication are "lost" is there any posibility
> how to track if that hasa been really send via ap_pass_brigade?

One thing to check, are you sending an EOS bucket (end-of-stream) at the
end to tell everybody you're done?

I suspect what might be happening is that httpd is waiting for you to
say "I'm done", but you never send the bucket to say so, so the data
buffered in the connection is being discarded when the connection is
eventually timed out by the client.

Regards,
Graham