httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release httpd mod_fcgid-2.3.1?
Date Wed, 16 Sep 2009 06:07:18 GMT
William A. Rowe, Jr. wrote:
>   [ ] +1 to release as 2.3.1-beta

With +1's recorded from chrisd, trawick and wrowe, the package is
released as-beta (due principally to the more experimental auth issues
and terse documentation).

I've staged the release, and in response to the details from Rainer,
I regenerated the .md5/.sha1 tags in the process, using appropriate tools.
The embedded filenames now reflect -beta tags.

At 2pm EDT we can go ahead and sync the entire site, but I won't be at
the office for an hour or so after that, so if anyone beats me to it,
terrific :)

I've synced the module doc area for mod_fcgid and the configuration is also
updated to bridge all our links across into the httpd trunk docs.  Feel free
to test this out before the entire site is synced;

  http://httpd.apache.org/mod_fcgid/

you may be waiting for up to 45 minutes after this message for minotaur to
sync to the live server.