httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release httpd mod_ftp-0.9.5 beta?
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 20:56:36 GMT
Guenter Knauf wrote:
> I'd suggest you just let the vote stay, and once mod_cgid is out maybe
> some more get to mod_ftp ...

I'm happy to do so, if Sander, yourself or others are interested in voting.

I'm unwilling to have an open ended vote thread dangling forever, of course.
A decision should be made, users should not be struggling with /dev/dist/
artifacts ;-)

So if PMC are interested in testing, just give a shout of how long you want
until you can review and vote.

FWIW - they were released in parallel because they use the same build
schema, and there is a high probability of an ftp issue reflecting the
same issue in fcgid, and visa versa.  There were more build changes to both
than actual code changes this cycle :)