httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: svn commit: r814091 - in /httpd/httpd/trunk: CHANGES support/htcacheclean.c
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 17:52:55 GMT
Jeff Trawick wrote:

> Just zap the check since it is unnecessary.

So first you suggest that all the checks be collapsed down to one check,
and after being asked for an example of how the one check might work,
you're now suggesting that the checks be removed entirely?

> Ignoring the opinion that it isn't worth writing this code code for a
> moment,

It isn't worth writing code that makes an end user's life easier?

Or are you suggesting that all our end users should have gdb installed,
a copy of httpd installed with full debug symbols, and the ability to
read C code just to find a typo on a command line?

Regards,
Graham