httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release httpd mod_ftp-0.9.5 beta?
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 17:03:21 GMT
Guenter Knauf wrote:
> Also, since its beta state we should probably also take test results of
> non-commiters into account, f.e. Mario and Jorge?

We *always* (that is all of us, PMC members) consider everyone's votes and
commentary on all releases.

Although they are not binding, they are very important too :)

But from a foundation process, policy and legal perspective, the 3 +1's
rule serves an important purpose, and requires the votes of individuals
who the ASF board has installed as PMC members (even though the PMC had
chosen them in the first place).