httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "William A. Rowe, Jr." <wr...@rowe-clan.net>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release httpd mod_ftp-0.9.5 beta?
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 17:00:19 GMT
Nick Kew wrote:

> Bill, I'd be happy to support this in principle, but I have no use case to
> motivate me.  In other words, sorry I'm lazy.

Nick, it's not targetted at you, or any other specific PMC member.  It's
more of a concern that we need three people in the project who -are-
interested to keep the code alive ;-)

> Is there a mod_ftp test suite?  If so, I'll be happy to run it, and give
> you a vote based on the outcome.

There was some initial work done.  I will research (it was prepared for
integration into httpd's (so of course it would not run if the module is
not installed).

Bill