httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Guenter Knauf <fua...@apache.org>
Subject Re: [VOTE] release httpd mod_ftp-0.9.5 beta?
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 16:03:17 GMT
Hi Bill,
William A. Rowe, Jr. schrieb:
> And in 18 hours, with no other voters, it seems appropriate to begin a vote
> for dissolving mod_ftp from the httpd project.  Please share your thoughts
> on the topic.
please dont do that! Maybe that currently folks are otherwise busy (me
too), but that shouldnt be a reason drop mod_ftp just now ...
I'd suggest you just let the vote stay, and once mod_cgid is out maybe
some more get to mod_ftp ...
Also, since its beta state we should probably also take test results of
non-commiters into account, f.e. Mario and Jorge?

Gün.