httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Graham Leggett <minf...@sharp.fm>
Subject Re: Data are send in reverse order
Date Tue, 15 Sep 2009 13:51:17 GMT
Petr Hracek wrote:

> I have found mod_nntp_like where is mention in
> ap_pass_brigade(c->output_filters,bb);
> and in smtp_core is usage the same.

Neither of these modules implement http, so don't use them as examples
of how an http module should be implemented.

> Unfortunatelly when I am using ap_pass_brigade(r->output_filter,bb);
> then it is not working. Web page is not show.

Can you post some code as an example?

> Is it neccessary to configure Apache for using brigade and buckets?

Yes.

Take a look in the httpd code for modules that implement handlers, and
use them as examples of how to write to the filter stack.

Regards,
Graham